Saturday, April 10, 2010

easter and conference

Easter and Conference fell on the same weekend this year. Justin had already left for Texas so I decided to take advantage of the opportunity to be alone at my house and listen to conference. It made such a difference! I was actually able to remember what I heard and since so many of the talks were about being a mother I felt very grateful to have been able to really listen this year.

Saturday I bbsat Molly and Ethan so I took them out to Mapleton for an egg hunt. There is a family out there that puts on a huge hunt including six bike give-a-ways, tractor pulls, games, and cookies and hot chocolate. Jann braved the cold with me and helped me not to loose the kids in the mayhem.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some of my Easter decorations.

No comments: