Sunday, January 22, 2012

rain jackets and driving loafers

This rain jacket and these blue leather driving loafers are probably my favorite things Taylor owns. I made the jacket in Knoxville and the shoes were given to me by my friend Liz Collings. I've been waiting for Tay to finally sit up (she crawled before she sat up) so I could get some pictures of her. Luckily this winter has been more like Spring so we got these shots just down the road from where we are building in January!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Excuse the photo-shopped depth of field, still trying to talk Justin in to a SLR.

2 comments:

Matt and Jessica Stevenson said...

Ahhhhh, these pictures are solo cute! The last one needs to be blown up and put on canvas, I just loveeeeee her

Matt and Jessica Stevenson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.