Wednesday, March 3, 2010

my dream life...

Photobucket

If I could see this out my window it would be heaven on earth. You are noticing the garden right? Life is pretty good in ugly ol' Orem (aside from the mountains, this is one ugly city). The only thing that I think about a lot is that I wish my kids could roam free without worrying about them getting snatched or playing in the road. I want my kids to play in the dirt, and get so lost in their imaginative play that they forget to eat. I figure that if I start posting more photos of my dream life (white cottage included), that maybe I can attract it to me.

photo from here

3 comments:

Alissa said...

I love it i actually noticed the garden right away cuz gardens are one of my very most favorite things!!!

Caitlin and Mike said...

I'm right there with you! I grew up on a 2 1/2 acre wooded lot and have many happy memories of spending the whole day outside exploring, building forts, etc. Our neighborhood is wonderful in so many ways, but not very conducive to that kind of play!

Matt and Jessica Stevenson said...

The last time i saw Little Women i was in tears(literally) because i longed to live in that time era just so i could live a beautiful simple life in a cottage in the woods.