Saturday, June 19, 2010

log cabin village

One nice thing about where we live is that we are smack in the middle of Dallas and Forth Worth. So far I think I like Fort Worth better. It seems more Western/Cowboy. A couple weeks ago we toured Log Cabin Village which is just a bunch of cabins from across Texas where you can talk to someone in period clothing who tells you about the families that lived in each cabin. Erin and Jess, this is totally something I pictured us doing and LOVING.

Photobucket
Photobucket



Aren't the school rules for students and teachers awesome!?

2 comments:

Matt and Jessica Stevenson said...

I'm glad that your still thinking of me, cause we are always thinking (and missing) of you and the kiddies:) ...we are going to try to visit after the 4th of july and you can show us the Heart of Texas!

Unknown said...

Glad you enjoyed your visit! Please come see us again soon...

Take care...
Rena Lawrence, Museum Educator
Log Cabin Village