Friday, May 9, 2008

winterthur

Winterthur was a garden created in the early 1900's by Henry Dupont, I haven't had time to read more about it but I plan on coming back here many times...it's so "enchanted" as Ellie would describe it. I absolutely love the photos with her shoes off. I think her shoes must have been inhibiting her abiltiy to flit around like a fairy. she was in another world as she skiped around singing to herself. at one point we rounded a corner and I just couldn't keep it in any longer, I had to frolic! this place is only about 15 minutes from our house...and the drive there is equally amazing. i am inspired.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

check out jessica's and chesi's blogs to see thier cute kiddies. we went together the day after justin and i discovered it.

5 comments:

Cammie said...

I love it! I can't wait to see more of cute Ellie Peach!

The Starks said...

I love the pictures!! Ellie looks so cute in all of them. When you get a chance if you wouldnt mine emailing me those pictures of luke and I. Thanks!

Jess said...

I am SO jealous! I am obsessed with gardens. Looks incredible. You guys are such a cute family.

Hudson said...

Wow! what beautiful pictures. hope you guys sre having fun out there.

Real Life Roberts said...

You did a great job capturing the beauty...and pictures rarely give justice to the real thing! What beautiful kids you have...I can only imagine you as a little girl now that I've seen Ellie.