Wednesday, April 22, 2009

first adventure

Justin and I were able to go on a on a "Sunday Ride" after church. These rides are different from weekday rides because you consentrate on the beauty all around you and so it counts as spritual. Also you can't go over 20 mph. Bet you didn't know that huh? I think it's in Alma somewhere. Anyway, we rode about 28 miles from our house to Sandy Hook and back. This is a 1960's picture I found, you can see NYC in the distance. Justin's good friend Ryan from who is selling with us tended as his wife and kids are still in Utah - thanks Rex!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Matt and Jessica Stevenson said...

Would you say that NJ is as pretty as Philly?

Natalie said...

That is so cool! What an awesome place to be living in for a couple months!

Alissa said...

sounds like you are already having fun! will you be back by labor day? if so do you want to run the redrock relay with me and Heidi? we need at least three more girls we want to ask liz too and if you can think of anyone! It will be amazing!!!

Caitlin and Mike said...

I love your law-of-Moses rules for bike riding on Sundays. Sounds like a beautiful place to spend the summer. I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures of your surroundings, and hearing about your adventures exploring a new place!

Cammie said...

When is the marathon?

Erin said...

Now you've got me checking your blog, even though it hasn't shown you've updated. You went berry picking???!!! I'm so excited to be there (especially since Jason's already gone).

And you are so funny. I love this post, even though it left me confused about what you guys actually did.