Tuesday, January 20, 2009

UGGGH.

We have a lot of uggs at our house. 56 to be exact. Will someone please buy some from us?
We just want to get rid of the rest and are selling them for $56...exactly what we paid. These are $139 at Nordstrom. All the boots are the same and are the UGG CARDY in BLACK size 8. We'll ship for an extra $5 or you can pick up at our home. Text or Call my husband Justin at 801-318-4818 in interested. We have already sold about 50 before all this on eBay for a lot more and everyone has loved them. In fact, most people that come pick them up come for one pair and end up buying 3-4 pairs! Note: UGGS have been made in China for the last 5 years. These boots are made in the same factory as "real" UGGS but they are knockoffs. You litterally cannot tell the difference.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm so glad you found my blog too. Your blog is way cute too, I love the vintage header. Do you only have size 8 in the uggs? I would totally buy some if you had my size. Anyway, we for sure need to get the girls together to play and we can chat. Maybe Thursday. Call me or I'll call you. If you can't tell I haven't updated my blog forever, I'm planning on it. My photo blog has gotten all the attention lately.

Brennon and Lindsey said...

If you had them in a 6 I would buy them....my feet are small!

Cammie said...

Cute boots, wrong size. Good luck!

Amanda said...

Hey do you care if I do a link to your blog for these on my photo blog and my family one. It might get you some more buyers.?????