Monday, March 23, 2009

babies in the air

Photobucket

It's crazy that for almost four years my kids were the only grandkids on Justin's side. Then Ashley had a baby 5 months ago and Brit will add #4 in July! Then I guess it's my turn again? :) Anyway, we wanted to give Brit a shower before our cousin Jess and I left for the summer so together with Ash we gave her a cute little shower at my house.

Photobucket
Ashley and Brit. There actually is a baby in there...I think.

Photobucket
Jaime, Caitlin, and Court

Photobucket
I made an "S" and an "O" and turned my "Happy Birthday" banner into "Its a Boy"

Photobucket
A little confetti never hurt anyone.

Photobucket
I made the invites, my favorite part of any party.

Ash made amazing chicken salad and mini cheesecakes. Served with endless strawberries and grapes from Sunflower Market ($1.00 a carton and .77 per lb! - go there on Wednesdays!) Jess brought the cutest blue and orange flower sugar cookies from SmartCookie. Yummo! Good luck Britty!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Those invites are SOOO cute.

Melissa said...

You are so creative. I just love those invitations!

Cammie said...

I Love inchmark! The whole shower is so cute!

Natalie said...

Everything looks so cute, great job on the invites!