Saturday, March 21, 2009

Frog and Toad

Photobucket

My Grandma Ruby and I took the kids to the Scera Theatre to watch A Year with Frog and Toad. It was one of the best plays I've ever seen, all Broadway plays included. The actors were great and the script and songs were so so funny. A lady I spoke with that works at the Scera told me it was the best production the Scera has ever put on. I tried to go back the next night but they were sold out. I hear they are coming to Orem High in May so if you get the chance, go! I'm glad we could go with my grandma, too. Justin and I lived in her basement while we built a home for 10 months - this was before we had kids. Her basement is not separate from the rest of the house so we used her washer and dryer, etc. I remember she was very overwhelmed by the amount of laundry we did. We owe her a lot for letting us live there - I love her tons. Even though she only lives across town we don't see her like we used to so this was a fun thing to do with her.

Photobucket

No comments: