Friday, August 7, 2009

delish

We recently found Delicious Orchards, the freshest, localist, bestest market I've ever seen. It next door to the raspberry fields so the pefect outing includes a combination of berry picking, shopping for produce the market, lunch at the outdoor cafe, and the park. We eat really healthy for at least a few days after coming here.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Matt and Jessica Stevenson said...

i am getting too attached to fresh produce...what will we do in utah! Payson might have something similar going on.

Alissa said...

this is a dream! I would be in food heaven! lucky you! we miss you guys

Kami Banks said...

That market looks sooooo good. How fun that is for you guys. I love yummy fresh produces, and I love how colorful it is. I hope you guys are doing good. Kami

Kelly Spence said...

Yum. I never did go inside that market. Wish I had.