Saturday, July 19, 2008

mom...not another photo shoot!

Yes, another photo shoot kids, and you darn well better smile! I think Ellie's had it with my trying to take her picture all the time, but I did sneak one cute one in! I went with Erin and Levi to the Hagley museum today (only $1 to get in on Saturdays - sweet). We mostly walked down the shady path along the river and then played around on this yellow train car, it was really fun. Tomorrow we are heading to the beach, oh wait, the "shore" and staying in a B&B in Cape May, NJ. Times like this I wish I liked seafood cause man it would sure taste good if it wasn't so gross!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Erin said...

I love the second picture! You should get it framed. And...sorry about the sippy cup!

Erin said...

By the way, Court, how do you get all the pictures to be the same width on your blog? Do you crop them all the same size (or do you not crop?) I always crop mine, and according to how they crop, they come up different sizes. Yours looks a lot more tidy.

Alissa said...

cutest ever! I love love the yellow train car! How cute will those pictures be in ellies room! we miss you guys and want to go back with you next year! Talk to you soon!