Friday, August 1, 2008

7 loooong years! haha, just kidding honey



We celebrated our anniversary in style this year, ice cream at the Wawa! Maybe next year can can go to Wal-mart.

Now for a little wawa pop-culture history - I bet you didn't know we live right across the street from some of our nations most important history...at the local wawa!


(picture of Joh**y Kno******e removed, half my traffic was coming from searches for him)

Joh**y Kno*vi**e sporting a wawa tattoo. If you don't know who this guy is you are better off, but still - kinda cool.

Contemplating what the next seven years has in store. Just is such a great husband and father, I am so blessed - thank you for working so hard for us! I would marry you seventy times seven! Oh, wait - I did!

And if after reading this, you are thinking: Court must be really bored at night. Well, I am. It's 11:14 and I'm still waiting for Justin to get home...but he will be so proud of all I've accomplished! :)

3 comments:

Erin said...

So funny. My parents go to Costco for almost every anniversary. I guess you didn't get a sitter - or Justin wanted to work?

Courtney said...

jessica did tend but justin got home extra late so nothing was open...and in the morning we watched brian regan videos on youtube.

Matt and Jessica Stevenson said...

Easiest babysitting job ever. Talked on the phone and helped myself to an oatmeal rasin cookie:)