Saturday, August 2, 2008

valley forge

A couple days ago I took the kiddies to Valley Forge. It's only about 30 min from here and Justin and I have been watching the John Adams HBO series about the Revolution so this was really cool to see. I couldn't believe how huge it was. There is a 6 mile paved multi-use trail that goes around the entire park and lots of people bike and run on it. I brought the bike and burley to pull the kids in but realized after hooking up the bike, getting the kids all settled in with snacks, and putting on my biking shoes, that I didn't have any pedals! Arghhhh! I was so frustrated - I had forgotten that I had taken them off my bike earlier in the week. So I unhooked everything and just pushed them for about 2 miles, it was still pretty cool but I hope we can go back with Justin - he would love it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I'm so glad you told Ness about Valley Forge, we went their today and seriously loved it. I'm for sure taking Jeriah there before we go home. We did the bike thing and it was awesome. You need to help me research bikes and get us some good ones. Thanks for the input on Valley Forge. Your pictures are better than ours though, good job on them.
Tam